Miladyness

お言葉みほ (Miho Okotoba). The impassioned dreamer who aspires to serenade the world with music and delight, and to nourish everyone's dreams.






Beloved

Monday, August 12, 2013 | 0 Thoughts

This week, I had some time to go over a few of the precious things I keep. Among them, a fascinating dreamcatcher I received as a present from BFF. The moment I saw it, I immediately thought of attaching it into a newly-purchased bag.


Also, a dainty earphone jack accessory now adorns my phone. The little golden ribbon adds to its beauty.


This weekend has been certainly magnificent, and to end it, I am enjoying a refreshing glass of wine at this very moment. As the rain continues to pour outside, I am hoping that everyone will have a safe week ahead.

Labels:




© 2009-2014 All Rights Reserved | お言葉みほ