Miladyness

お言葉みほ (Miho Okotoba). The impassioned dreamer who aspires to serenade the world with music and delight, and to nourish everyone's dreams.






Beloved

Monday, February 11, 2013 | 0 Thoughts

Good evening! I spent a few hours tidying up the blog and adding several new features. Have you seen them?

Thankfully, I managed to finish writing the short story I was working on last week. It has a pretty dreamy ending.

I am also cooking up something fresh for the blog and it will be released this Saturday. Until then, here's Riki! This is a photo of him taken by my aunt just a few hours ago. His kindergarten class had a mini-concert at a hall in the city. At his young age, he's already into music and performing on-stage. Will he grow up to be a musician or perhaps a Japanese idol?

Labels: , ,




© 2009-2014 All Rights Reserved | お言葉みほ