Miladyness

お言葉みほ (Miho Okotoba). The impassioned dreamer who aspires to serenade the world with music and delight, and to nourish everyone's dreams.






Beloved

Saturday, February 2, 2013 | 0 Thoughts

This week has been packed with activities! From the first event of the club, to a little gaming here and there, to the formation and coordination of a new project, to a few literary inputs.


It's a good thing that in between those days, I had found time to chat with my cousin on Skype. I was writing when my aunt sent me a message. She told me that Riki wanted to see me, so I excitedly logged in on Skype and told Mama and my grandma about it.

Riki showed me his toys and sang his favorite songs. I'm glad to observe that he now has a bigger appetite and has been eating healthily.

At one time, he was cheerfully eating mochi (rice cake) while giggling. Very adorable!

Oh, February is here. What are your plans for the month of love? I hope you'll have a lovely day with your special someone, your friends, and your family!

Labels: ,




© 2009-2014 All Rights Reserved | お言葉みほ