Miladyness

お言葉みほ (Miho Okotoba). The impassioned dreamer who aspires to serenade the world with music and delight, and to nourish everyone's dreams.






Beloved

Friday, January 18, 2013 | 2 Thoughts

Yesterday, I finished proofreading a multi-chaptered romance-comedy story. It was absolutely fun to reread each chapter and, in the process, recall the hilarious scenes and memorable characters that made the story what it is.

That being said, tonight is reserved for relaxation! I'll be listening to my favorite online radio station later, before watching the weekly comedy show enjoyed by the whole family.

By the way, did you hear that it snowed in Japan last Tuesday? I first learned about it from my aunt's workmate; she posted her son's (my cousin Riki's best friend) photo on Facebook as he was playing in the snow. On that day, it was really cold here in my part of the world, too!


Above is the photo of my beloved cousin, Riki. Seems that he was wholly excited to go downstairs and play!

Was your Tuesday cold, too? How about tonight? I hope you'll get to relax and enjoy the weekend, as well!

Labels: ,




© 2009-2014 All Rights Reserved | お言葉みほ