Miladyness

お言葉みほ (Miho Okotoba). The impassioned dreamer who aspires to serenade the world with music and delight, and to nourish everyone's dreams.






Beloved

Thursday, January 10, 2013 | 3 Thoughts

Today, I decided to browse some photo albums on my desktop and one of the folders caught my attention. I took a peek and I instantly felt the urge to reminisce my visit in Nihon in Summer 2010, for most of the photos I subtly altered were taken in Japan.

I'd like to share with you some of my most adored snapshots which are included in the folder I mentioned. These are images of various scenery at Yokohama Cosmo World!






We went to the said amusement park sometime in July 2010 with my beloved little cousin, Riki-kun. It wasn't my first time riding on a kanransha (Ferris wheel), but it was certainly my first experience riding on an enormous one!

After a couple of rides and walks around the park, we headed to a nearby mall and had dinner, plus... ice cream--which, as you can guess, Riki savored fondly!

This was one of the moments in Nihon I treasure the most. Nothing beats a day-out with family.

Labels: , ,




© 2009-2014 All Rights Reserved | お言葉みほ