Miladyness

お言葉みほ (Miho Okotoba). The impassioned dreamer who aspires to serenade the world with music and delight, and to nourish everyone's dreams.






Beloved

Saturday, August 24, 2013 | 0 Thoughts


Title: MoteMote--Love story for girls
Developer: SEEC Inc.
Platform: Android, Apple
Style: Visual novel
Playthrough: 1-2 hours
Cost: Free

The very first mobage I have ever played is this simple, straightforward game in a school setting. Its art is smooth and appealing to the eyes, while the story is short and light.

With the rising popularity of the otome genre, the increase in female-oriented games produced for smartphones is noticeable. Are you among those who prefer playing on portable gadgets, or do you like full-length PC games more?

As for me, I seldom play otome games on the computer lately, as I find it more convenient to spend a portion of my free time on mobile games, particularly those on GREE.

Labels:




© 2009-2014 All Rights Reserved | お言葉みほ